Visit the Thornbury Cider & Brew House
The Thornbury Village Craft Cider & Brew House is located just minutes from the historic downtown of beautiful Thornbury, Ontario.
90 King St. E., Thornbury, ON
Our Cider & Brew House Curb side Pickup is open 7 days a week.
Please note that due to food regulations, pets are not allowed in the Cider House. Our patio is dog-friendly!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do we need a reservation?
*Please note our patio igloos and other seating areas are currently closed
We are operating our curbside pickup daily and offering local delivery. Call to place your order or visit our online shopping tab above.
Now featuring Patio Igloos
See info below on how to reserve an igloo today!
**PLASE NOTE OUR PATIO IGLOOS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED DUE TO THE PROVINCIAL LOCK DOWN.
What’s more Canadian than sipping Ontario ciders made from local apples, inside an igloo with up to five people in your circle?! We are offering our full menu of beer, cider, wine and snacks served directly to your igloo using covid-safe protocol.
Thornbury Craft takes utmost pride in keeping our staff and guests safe, which means our service and retail pickups remain outdoor only. Indoor washrooms are available for patrons, face coverings are required when inside the building as per provincial mandate. Our igloos are sanitized with an environmentally friendly dry-fogging machine, and each igloo has it’s own Hepa air purifier. In addition, our wheelchair accessible tables are sanitized with direct contact quat sanitizer and igloos are rested for fresh air circulation between reservations.
Igloos can get quite warm on sunny days, however heaters are provided in each igloo when needed. BYOB (Bringing Your Own Blanket) is encouraged!
- PATIO IGLOOS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED
- To reserve your igloo, give us a call at 519-599-2616
- A $25+ HST non-refundable booking fee is required to confirm your reservation. Fee is due to the extensive cleaning process that takes place including the Hepa Air Purifier and Contact Quat Sanitization process.
- Covid screening will be required prior to seating your party of up to 6 people maximum
- Igloo reservations allow for 1hr 10 minutes time inside the igloo, so please arrive 10 minutes prior to your booking to allow for documentation. You may download a copy of our screening form here if you prefer to bring it with you
- We have a strict sanitization schedule to follow – please be advised your reservation will be held for 15 minutes and your igloo time may be given to walk-in guests waiting for a table
- Our staff are not permitted inside the igloo with your group, all items will be passed through doors and windows of the igloo to serve you
Click on the stairs to start your 360 virtual tour
Proud Travellers' Choice Award Winner - 2019 & 2020!
Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor!
What to do when you get here
Sit & Stay Awhile
We have a variety of Thornbury Craft cider and beer on tap to enjoy as a pint or a flight if you’re feeling adventurous! Raise a glass in our Tasting Room or soak up the sun in the great outdoors on our patio.
Grab & Go
Pick up your favourite craft cider and/or beer to go! Howlers, growlers, bottles, cans, and Colio Winery wines are all available for purchase. Be sure to try out some of our Red Door Releases while you’re here – these are exclusive brews available only at our Cider House.
Fun & Games
In the mood for a little friendly competition? We’ve got a ping pong table and plenty of board games to keep you entertained. Grab a drink and let the good times roll!
Show your love for all things Thornbury Craft with branded merch! Our glassware, apparel and other merch items also make a great souvenir for all of you thirsty travellers.
Book a Tour
We are currently not scheduling any tours of the facilities at the moment. Stay tuned for when tours are up and running again!
See where the magic happens and learn all about our brewing process. Tours are available on weekends and usually run every hour from 1pm to 4pm. The tour itself takes approximately 30 minutes. Advanced bookings are required for large groups, please call us in advance to book your tour, 519-599-2616.
Premium Apple Cider
Cranberry Apple Cider
Wild Blueberry Elderflower Apple Cider
Blood Orange Apple Cider
Raspberry Apple Cider
Spiced Apple Cider
Honey Crisp cider
PRemium extra dry cider
Blue Mountain Light Lager
Clark is in Session – session ipa
How to Get Here
Planning a visit to Grey County?
Check out some of our favourite attractions, food & drink, shopping spots and places to stay!